TINS — Vendor Hold Search
Things to remember when performing a search:
- Using the Match whole words option is generally recommended.
- Searching for names that contain numbers is acceptable.
- Both lowercase and uppercase letters are acceptable.
- Special characters ( #, /, &) in the name are acceptable but should generally be
Example: S&J Hardware should be entered as S J Hardware.
- A system message "No vendor hold record was found for the search criteria" will be
displayed if the search finds no records.
- Search displays vendor hold records only. Search excludes hold records for state
employees and individual recipients.
- Performing a name search may result in finding multiple records with like names. It may
be necessary to perform additional research using TINS in order to determine a vendor's hold
- The name displayed is the name entered into TINS by the hold source agency.
- City, State, and ZIP are listed as entered into TINS by the hold source agency. Blanks
appear if information has not been provided in TINS.